No products in the cart
What Information Does Sidcor Laser Engraving Collect?
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, for example, when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form or survey, leave a product review, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of Personal Information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, credit card information and any other information you choose to provide.
When we say “Personal Information” we mean any information that identifies an individual, such as (but not limited to) an individual’s name, email address, postal address, device-specific information, and log information (as described below). Any information that does not, on its own, identify an individual person is considered and treated as non-personal information. When non-personal information is combined with other information so that it links or is reasonably linkable to an individual, we treat this information as Personal Information. MidwayUSA does not sell Personal Information.
Information About Your Use of the Services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the search terms you enter, your purchase history and invoice data.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date of the transaction.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies to collect information about you, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, serve ads and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see the What Choices Do You Have Regarding Your Information? section below.
With Whom Does Sidcor Laser Engraving Share Your Personal Information?
We only share your Personal Information as described below:
- We share Personal Information with our third-party service providers, and consultants that need access to Personal Information in order to perform certain services on our behalf, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, providing search results and links, payment processing, providing customer service, delivering your orders, handling user reviews, provide us with analytics concerning our Service and marketing and advertising. We may provide them with your Personal Information but only so that they can provide us with their services;
- If you submit a product review or post content in another public area of our Services, our service provider who assists us with product reviews shares this information publicly on our Services.
- We may disclose Personal Information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including, for example, lawful requests by public or government authorities for your Personal Information if requested to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- We may share your Personal Information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or as we reasonably deem necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of MidwayUSA or others, which may include sharing information with other companies for purposes of fraud protection or investigating or preventing illegal activities;
- We share Personal Information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- We may share Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- We share Personal Information with your consent or at your direction.